Looking for a guardianship service for a child/student who is well travelled and more experienced in studying/staying in other countries?
Then this package will probably be the right level for your child/student. This package is designed to offer the basic services without compromising the safety of the child/student. If however your child/student may have any special medical or other needs then this is most likely not the right level for you. Please note some additional costs could be incurred at this level, including extra visits to the school, arranging stays away from the school to due unforeseen problems occurring (health or exclusion by the School). Arranging University or further educational visits away from the school will also incur an additional cost. If in doubt about this level, please discuss this with us.
This package includes:
- Emailing information pack including an informative and helpful Students Handbook together with induction sheet to our students prior to their arrival
- Liaising with the school to ensure that all travel arrangements are in place, and any special requirements have been made (Under Age Minors)
- Informing parents of your child’s safe arrival at your school (as soon as practicably possible)
- Arranging transport and safe accommodation in the event of cancelled flights and journeys (accommodation fee not included)
- Meeting between your child and a member of SGG within the first couple of weeks of term
Homestay/holiday stays (fees not included)
- Arranging homestays, and ensuring the necessary security, safety checks and correct level of Safeguarding training has been carried out
- Contacting the student at least once a week to ensure that they are happy in their homestay
£155.00 registration fee
£375.00 per term
Up to six hours spent working on administration etc per term.
Subject to our terms and conditions, which can be viewed in our application form.
Please note this package is suitable for students over the age of 14.
- Remembering those special family days and help organise cakes etc.!
Communication with parents
- Contacting parents regularly with administrative support of up to 6 hours per term
Dealing with emergencies
- Providing 24 hr Emergency helpline number to students, parents, agents and schools
- Helping in emergency medical/sickness events
- Attending to the student’s needs if suspended or expelled from school including organising transport and homestay (transport, accommodation & other associated costs not included)
Some extra charges could be made, including:
- If your child/student should require extra visits at school, scheduled or due to unforeseen circumstances i.e. Illness, or exclusions and detentions
- If your child/student should require extra out of hour phone calls/messages scheduled or due to unforeseen circumstances i.e. Illness, or exclusions and detentions
- Extra guardianship cover for out of term term (for example, when staying at the Lions)
- Assisting with arranging taxis
- Opening of bank accounts & other instances requiring accompaniment and/or administration
- Extra documentation of UAMs one off fee to cover period of stay in the UK